- Portable DC CC CV Welding
- Built to Red-D-Arc Extreme-Duty Specifications
- Kubota V3300-B 49 HP Liquid-Cooled Diesel Engine
- 5,500 Watts Peak, 4,000 Watts Continuous 120/240 VAC Auxiliary Power
- Processes: Air Carbon Arc Cutting, MIG (GMAW), Stick (SMAW), TIG (GTAW), Flux-Cored (FCAW)
The three-phase rotating field generator produces a smooth DC weld output and has enough power for gouging with up to 3/8" carbons. A simplified control panel with a five position range switch and a fine-control potentiometer provides easy process set-up.